Work with our design and engineering teams to build a packaged system and eliminate the estimate guesswork with a fixed quote. Additionally, we improve your cash flow by supplying a full system rather than individual components that can stretch billing over months.
MEET UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS
Our designers and engineers work directly with your team to customize systems to fit any project’s unique dimensional considerations (e.g., height, width, weight, and overhead). We build more than 300 customized systems a year in our environmentally controlled, 9000 square foot facility.
Prepackaged solutions can be ordered, built, and fully tested prior to site preparation which eliminates downtime waiting for loose, individual equipment to arrive and reduces start-up time and costs.
- Up-front cost assurance eliminates unknown labor cost variables when compared to field installed components
- Single source responsibility
- Minimized field coordination issues and field labor
- Rigid structural steel platform easily rigged and installed at job site
- High-quality system construction that exceeds national code requirements
- Confidence in dealing with an established company with a long track record of customer satisfaction
- Complete customer support including full submittals, drawings, and O&M instructions in addition to layout and application assistance throughout the project
- Guaranteed system performance
- Experienced application assistance
- Assurance of matched and compatible system components
- Equipment manufactured to ASME/ANSI standards
- UL 3rd-Party Certification for quality assurance on all packaged systems
- Professional AutoCAD and 3D drawings provided with accurate dimensions and weights
- Flexible system configurations and options for customer requirements
- Extensive selection of standard configured packages
"Our packages are built for building owners and engineers who demand the highest quality HVAC and plumbing systems for their environmentally friendly climate control systems."
We are proud to work with some amazing customers that bring us some of the most interesting projects and challenges. We look forward to working together with them to come up with solutions that help streamline the project and overcome tight timelines and unique building constraints.