We eliminate the guesswork, streamline your build, and coordinate subcontractors—to be your complete, single-source design and build partner, responsible for system integrity and performance.
We’ve designed and manufactured more than 4000 equipment packages that have been installed throughout the US and overseas.
High-quality systems to meet your needs, assembled and mounted onto a structural steel frame for easy rigging.
Approvals & Certifications
- Meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010 Energy Standard without the need of remote sensors for maximum energy savings
- Third-Party Certification by Underwriters Laboratories for “Packaged Pumping and Heat Transfer Systems”
- Certified Lead Free by IAPMO and complies with California AB1953| NSF/ANSI 61
- Certification by IAPMO available Structural steel frames and supports which are designed and built per Seismic Zone 4 requirements UL listed
- NEMA-rated industrial control panels and wiring systems Certified welding specifications
- ASME Section IX for welded steel piping
- AWS D1.1 for structural steel frames and support welding
- Welding Standards
- ASME/ANSI #B31.9 for low pressure water and General Building Service piping (standard)
- ASME/ANSI #B31.1 for high temperature water, high pressure water, and steam (optional)
- ASME/ANSI #B31.7 for high-purity piping systems (optional)
- Optional “Lead Free” construction for compliance with California Prop 65 & Federal Safe Drinking Water Act