Domestic Hot Water Systems
Inline, close-coupled, base mounted, double suction, split case and vertical turbine pumps for HVAC & plumbing.Learn More
FlowTherm Systems™ pre-engineered, packaged systems provide a unique product to our industry. We eliminate the assembly downtime on site that can cut into tight deadlines and budgets. In addition to our standard systems, we create site-specific packages to meet unique spatial, environmental and sustainability needs.
We are proud to partner with leading equipment and parts manufacturers in the industry to offer only the highest quality systems. Our packages are built to rigid specifications and code compliance. With decades of proven system application experience, FlowTherm Systems™ is a leading supplier of complete packaged systems for mechanical, plumbing and industrial applications.
Have site-specific needs? Our engineers will work with you and your team to assess the overall system requirements, pinpoint every detail, and find the most robust and efficient solution to customize any job. Creativity is our specialty!
Approvals & Certifications
- Meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010 Energy Standard without the need of remote sensors for maximum energy savings
- Third-Party Certification by Underwriters Laboratories for “Packaged Pumping and Heat Transfer Systems”
- Certified Lead Free by IAPMO and complies with California AB1953| NSF/ANSI 61
- Certification by IAPMO available Structural steel frames and supports which are designed and built per Seismic Zone 4 requirements UL listed
- NEMA-rated industrial control panels and wiring systems Certified welding specifications
- ASME Section IX for welded steel piping
- AWS D1.1 for structural steel frames and support welding
- Welding Standards
- ASME/ANSI #B31.9 for low pressure water and General Building Service piping (standard)
- ASME/ANSI #B31.1 for high temperature water, high pressure water, and steam (optional)
- ASME/ANSI #B31.7 for high-purity piping systems (optional)
- Optional “Lead Free” construction for compliance with California Prop 65 & Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
FlowTherm systems is an expert in coordination between the trades including controls, electrical, structural, mechanical and plumbing saving our customers time, money and headaches. Our fully staffed team of experienced designers and engineers not only build customized solutions, but also streamline the workflow to meet demanding timeline and dimensional requirements.