We’re searching for a Mechanical Engineering Project Manager who lives for the details, and is ready to hit the ground running!
The primary role of the Mechanical Engineering Project Manager is to produce detailed engineering product submissions for standard and custom-designed mechanical systems and for commercial HVAC, Plumbing, and Industrial Process applications.
- Produce accurate content for submittal documents.
- Support the production/fabrication teams with product engineering information and calculations.
- Participate in the development of standard products.
- Meet customer design goals.Perform calculations for mechanical, electrical, and structural sizing.
- Coordinate with the CAD department to develop the custom project and standard product drawings.
- Review consultant engineering construction documentation (plans & specifications) and perform equipment take-offs required for selecting and pricing equipment.
- Visit job sites as required to determine site conditions and provide advice for future/retrofit equipment packages.
- Support customers with application engineering and documentation including preliminary system layouts and equipment selection.
- Coordinate with manufacturer vendors to design, price, and build custom equipment packages.
- Perform and review calculations for mechanical and electrical equipment sizing and selection using standard engineering practices and manufactures product selection software.
- Assist engineers, sales, business development in the design of fluid handling and heat transfer systems.
- Develop and maintain standard technical documentation required for manufacturing.
- Write/review specifications for system packages.
- Develop control schemes and sequence of operations (SOO) for equipment packages.
- Follow through
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office
- 3D AutoCAD and Revit proficiency
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and effective manner. Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- CAD proficiency certificate- AutoCAD and Revit.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical/HVAC engineering.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Knowledge of HVAC control systems.
- Graduate Engineering Degree, BSME
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Experience with Salesforce and Financial Force or similar ERP.